ڤاگأدروٙنی سی: نومگە چأک و چئنە یا • شوروٙ چأک و چئنە یا • آخئر بألگە
چاست حوٙنە کئسمی کئ ها د ڤیکیپئدیا، یئ گئل جاییە کئ دئش پورسایئشتیا کئسمی، حاستئن ڤیر و باڤأر و رأنئموٙنی حاستئن د کاریاریا چی دوٙن و چأک چئنە کاری ری دأسوٙنیا جوٙر ڤا جوٙر کئسمی گوتە بوٙە و ئی داسوٙنیا جوٙر ڤا جوٙر کئسمی کئ د ڤیکیپئدیا گوتە بوٙأن سی پئشکئرد دونئسمأنامە نیسی فئرە خوٙە.
ئیسئنی ھیچ ڤیر و باڤأرحایی د ئیچئ نی!
هیچ بایگانی هنوز وجود ندارد (بسازید)
- ۱ سی چی ڤیردیاریا ڤئ روٙز نأبوٙئن
- ۲ Temporary disruption in Content Translation tool
- ۳ The visual editor will be enabled on this wiki in some days
- ۴ The visual editor is now active here
- ۵ The Wikimedia Developer Summit wants you
- ۶ Bot policy
- ۷ Developer Wishlist Survey: propose your ideas
- ۸ Developer Wishlist Survey: Vote for Proposals
- ۹ New notification when a page is connected to Wikidata
- ۱۰ Wikidata changes now also appear in enhanced recent changes
- ۱۱ Improved search in deleted pages archive
- ۱۲ Improvements coming soon to Recent Changes
سی چی ڤیردیاریا ڤئ روٙز نأبوٙئن[ڤیرایئشت]
Temporary disruption in Content Translation tool[ڤیرایئشت]
Hello, Due to an unexpected problem with the Parsoid service used by Content Translation, we are facing problems while publishing new articles on this Wikipedia using the Content Translation tool. We are currently fixing this. You can track the progress on phabricator. My apologies for this disruption and we will update here as soon as this problem is fixed. Thank you. On behalf of the WMF Language Engineering team: --Runab WMF (چک چنه) ۱۰ سئپتامر ۲۰۱۵، ساعت ۰۹:۰۳ (UTC)
The visual editor will be enabled on this wiki in some days[ڤیرایئشت]
Hello again. Please excuse the English. لطفاً برای ترجمه به زبان مادریتان کمک کنید. دتو منمونیم!
As per previous announcements in the past months, the visual editor (ویرایشگر دیداری) will be enabled at this Wikipedia in some days. It allows people to edit articles as if they were using a typical word processor. Here's a quick explanation of what is going to happen: you can find a more detailed one, with pictures, at mediawiki.org.
- What's changing?
- In the new system, you get a single edit tab which follows your preferences, and that therefore will launch the wikitext editor or the visual editor depending on which one you opened the last (آخرین ویرایشگری که استفاده کردم را به خاطر بسپار).
This applies to everyone who edited recently, including anonymous users.
- How do I switch to the other editor then?
- Buttons on the toolbars of both editors were added months ago so that you can switch from one to the other every time you want to, without losing your changes and without having to save first.
The button, located on the right side of the toolbar, looks like square brackets ([[ ]]) in the visual editor, and like a pencil () in the wikitext editor.
- Are there other options available?
- Yes. You can choose whether you want:
- در صورت امکان، همیشه از ویرایشگر دیداری استفاده میکنم (if you temporarily switch to the wikitext editor through the button on the toolbar, the system won't remember it; also, it only applies to namespaces where the visual editor is available).
- همیشه از ویرایشگر متنی استفاده میکنم (if you temporarily switch to the visual editor through the button on the toolbar, the system won't remember it)
- به من هر دو زبانهٔ ویرایش را نشان بده (a system in place at multiple wikis since 2013. You are familiar with this option if you have been using the visual editor here.)
- Please note: all the users will always have the opportunity to switch to the other editor via buttons on the toolbars, for occasional edits.
- How do I set my preference?
- If you want to try or to stay in the new system: you don't need to do anything.
- If you had explicitly disabled the visual editor in the past and want to keep it disabled: you don't need to do anything.
- All the registered users have a dropdown menu in the Editing tab of their Preferences (د حال و بال ڤیرایئشت --> حالت ویرایش:), where they can choose from. This only needs to be done once. Don't forget to save ;)
- Users with the visual editor disabled need to re-enable it if they're interested in accessing that menu!
- People who use the visual editor regularly will see a pop-up (only once after the single edit tab system is introduced), and they can choose their favorite setting there. Of course, they can change their mind at any time just like the others, and pick a different setting from their Preferences.
- Anonymous users who have used the visual editor recently will also be able to choose which editor they want to edit with.
- Reminder: all the users will always have the opportunity to switch to the other editor via buttons on the toolbars, for occasional edits.
- Final remarks
- Please spread the word about this major change in any way that you deem appropriate for this community. Please note it will affect all the registered users at first, and after one week or so it will reach logged-out contributors as well if no major technical issues have arisen.
- Please do let us know about any anomalies you think you're experiencing, and do post any other feedback here. I'd like to thank everyone who will walk an extra mile to make the transition easier for this community, and whoever will help me processing feedback in your language.
- You can learn more about optimizing the visual editor experience here by reading a guide on mediawiki.org, which was recently rewritten.
The visual editor is now active here[ڤیرایئشت]
Hello again. This message is only available in English at this time: لطفاً برای ترجمه به زبان مادریتان کمک کنید. دتو منمونیم!
As some of you have noticed, this Wikipedia now has the visual editor (ویرایشگر دیداری) enabled for all registered users. The rollout to logged-out users will likely happen in a week or so.
For an explanation of how the editing system now works and how to choose/go back to your favorite setting, please see my previous announcement above. If you wish to change your editing system preferences now, this can be done from this link to your Preferences --> د حال و بال ڤیرایئشت --> حالت ویرایش:.
All edits using the visual editor will be tagged with "انجوما ویرایشتکار" in recent changes, watchlists, and page histories. To access the User Guide for the visual editor, click on the "(?)" icon in its toolbar.
Please let us know if you find any problems. You can report issues directly in Phabricator, the new bug tracking system or on at mw:VisualEditor/Feedback; by all means, feel free to also ping or contact me directly if you prefer. In case of emergency (like an unexpected bug causing widespread problems), please contact James Forrester, the product manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or on IRC in the #mediawiki-visualeditor channel.
Happy editing! Respectfully, Elitre (WMF) ۱۰ آگوست ۲۰۱۶، ساعت ۱۵:۳۸ (UTC)
PS: Are you seeing interface messages that are not in this wiki's language? Please fix this by providing translations here. Translations may be also provided for the user guide. Please contact me if you want guidance in contributing translations!
- Just a heads-up that rollout of the visual editor on this wiki is complete, as it is also available to logged-out editors now. Please refer to my previous messages for details. You can read the "checklist" that is being written to help communities like yours in their process of adapting the visual editor to their customs and needs. Best, Elitre (WMF) ۱۷ آگوست ۲۰۱۶، ساعت ۱۶:۱۷ (UTC)
The Wikimedia Developer Summit wants you[ڤیرایئشت]
The Wikimedia Developer Summit is the annual meeting to push the evolution of MediaWiki and other technologies supporting the Wikimedia movement. The next edition will be held in San Francisco on January 9–11, 2017.
We welcome all Wikimedia technical contributors, third party developers, and users of MediaWiki and the Wikimedia APIs. We specifically want to increase the participation of volunteer developers and other contributors dealing with extensions, apps, tools, bots, gadgets, and templates.
- Monday, October 24: last day to request travel sponsorship. Applying takes less than five minutes.
- Monday, October 31: last day to propose an activity. Bring the topics you care about!
More information: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Developer_Summit
Subscribe to weekly updates: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Topic:Td5wfd70vptn8eu4MKramer (WMF) (talk) ۱۴ ئوکتوبر ۲۰۱۶، ساعت ۱۹:۰۷ (UTC)
Hello. To facilitate steward granting of bot access, I suggest implementing the standard bot policy on this wiki. In particular, this policy allows stewards to automatically flag known interlanguage linking bots (if this page says that is acceptable), which form the vast majority of such requests. The policy also enables global bots on this wiki (if this page says that is acceptable), which are trusted bots that will be given bot access on every wiki that allows global bots.
This policy makes bot access requesting much easier for local users, operators, and stewards. To implement it we only need to create a redirect to this page from Project:Bot policy, and add a line at the top noting that it is used here. Please read the text at m:Bot policy before commenting. If you object, please say so; I hope to implement in two weeks if there is no objection, since it is particularly written to streamline bot requests on wikis with little or no community interested in bot access requests. Emaus (چک چنه) ۱۵ ئوکتوبر ۲۰۱۶، ساعت ۲۲:۲۸ (UTC)
Developer Wishlist Survey: propose your ideas[ڤیرایئشت]
At the Wikimedia Developer Summit, we decided to organize a Developer Wishlist Survey, and here we go:
The Wikimedia technical community seeks input from developers for developers, to create a high-profile list of desired improvements. The scope of the survey includes the MediaWiki platform (core software, APIs, developer environment, enablers for extensions, gadgets, templates, bots, dumps), the Wikimedia server infrastructure, the contribution process, and documentation.
The best part: we want to have the results published by Wednesday, February 15. Yes, in a month, to have a higher chance to influence the Wikimedia Foundation annual plan FY 2017-18.
There's no time to lose. Propose your ideas before the end of January, either by pushing existing tasks in Phabricator or by creating new ones. You can find instructions on the wiki page. Questions and feedback are welcome especially on the related Talk page.The voting phase is expected to start on February 6 (tentative). Watch this space (or even better, the wiki page) - SSethi_(WMF) January 21st, 2017 3:07 AM (UTC)
Developer Wishlist Survey: Vote for Proposals[ڤیرایئشت]
Almost two weeks ago, the Technical Collaboration team invited proposals for the first edition of the Developer Wishlist survey!
We collected around 77 proposals that were marked as suitable for the developer wishlist and met the defined scope and criteria. These proposals fall into the following nine categories: Frontend, Backend, Code Contribution (Process, Guidelines), Extensions, Technical Debt, Developer Environment, Documentation, Tools (Phabricator, Gerrit) and Community Engagement.
Voting phase starts now and will run until February 14th, 23:59 UTC. Click here on a category and show support for the proposals you care for most. Use the 'Vote' and 'Endorse' buttons next to a proposal to do so.
What happens next?
Proposals that will gather most votes will be included in the final results which will be published on Wednesday, February 15th. These proposals will also be considered in the Wikimedia Foundation’s annual plan FY 2017-18 - SSethi_(WMF) (talk) 04:41, 6 February 2017 (UTC)
New notification when a page is connected to Wikidata[ڤیرایئشت]
(لطفاً برای ترجمه به زبان مادریتان کمک کنید)
The Wikidata development team is about to deploy a new feature on all Wikipedias. It is a new type of notification (via Echo, the notification system you see at the top right of your wiki when you are logged in), that will inform the creator of a page, when this page is connected to a Wikidata item.
You may know that Wikidata provides a centralized system for all the interwikilinks. When a new page is created, it should be connected to the corresponding Wikidata item, by modifying this Wikidata item. With this new notification, editors creating pages will be informed when another editor connects this page to Wikidata.
This feature will be deployed on May 30th on all the Wikipedias, excepting English, French and German. This feature will be disable by default for existing editors, and enabled by default for new editors.
This is the first step of the deployments, the Wikipedias and other Wikimedia projects will follow in the next months.
If you have any question, suggestion, please let me know by pinging me. You can also follow and leave a comment on the Phabricator ticket.
Thanks go to Matěj Suchánek who developed this feature!
Wikidata changes now also appear in enhanced recent changes[ڤیرایئشت]
Hello, and sorry to write this message in English. You can help translating it.
Starting from today, you will be able to display Wikidata changes in both modes of the recent changes and the watchlist.
دتو منمونیم! Lea Lacroix (WMDE) ۲۹ جوٙأن ۲۰۱۷، ساعت ۰۸:۳۳ (UTC)
(wrong target page? you can fix it here)
Improved search in deleted pages archive[ڤیرایئشت]
لطفاً برای ترجمه به زبان مادریتان کمک کنید
During Wikimedia Hackathon 2016, the Discovery team worked on one of the items on the 2015 community wishlist, namely enabling searching the archive of deleted pages. This feature is now ready for production deployment, and will be enabled on all wikis, except Wikidata.
Right now, the feature is behind a feature flag - to use it on your wiki, please go to the
Special:Undelete page, and add
&fuzzy=1 to the URL, like this: https://test.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special%3AUndelete&fuzzy=1. Then search for the pages you're interested in. There should be more results than before, due to using ElasticSearch indexing (via the CirrusSearch extension).
We plan to enable this improved search by default on all wikis soon (around August 1, 2017). If you have any objections to this - please raise them with the Discovery team via email or on this announcement's discussion page. Like most Mediawiki configuration parameters, the functionality can be configured per wiki. Once the improved search becomes the default, you can still access the old mode using
&fuzzy=0 in the URL, like this: https://test.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special%3AUndelete&fuzzy=0
Please note that since Special:Undelete is an admin-only feature, this search capability is also only accessible to wiki admins.
Improvements coming soon to Recent Changes[ڤیرایئشت]
Sorry to use English. لطفاً برای ترجمه به زبان مادریتان کمک کنید! ممنون.
In short: starting on 26 September, New Filters for Edit Review (now in Beta) will become standard on Recent Changes. They provide an array of new tools and an improved interface. If you prefer the current page you will be able to opt out. Learn more about the New Filters.
What is this feature again?
Based on a new design, it adds new features that ease vandalism tracking and support of newcomers:
- Filtering - filter recent changes with easy-to-use and powerful filters combinations, including filtering by namespace or tagged edits.
- Highlighting - add a colored background to the different changes you are monitoring. It helps quick identification of changes that matter to you.
- Bookmarking to keep your favorite configurations of filters ready to be used.
- Quality and Intent Filters - those filters use ORES predictions. They identify real vandalism or good faith intent contributions that need help. They are not available on all wikis.
You can know more about this project by visiting the quick tour help page.
Starting on 26 September, New Filters for Edit Review will become standard on Recent Changes. We have decided to do this release because of a long and successful Beta test phase, positive feedback from various users and positive user testing.
Some features will remain as Beta features and will be added later. Learn more about those different features.
If your community has specific concerns about this deployment or internal discussion, it can request to have the deployment to their wikis delayed to October 1, if they have sensible, consistent with the project, actionable, realistic feedback to oppose (at the development team's appreciation).
You will also be able to opt-out this change in your preferences.
Starting on September 19, the Beta feature will have a new option. Watchlists will have all filters available now on the Beta Recent Changes improvements.
If you have already activated the Beta feature "پالایهٔ جدید برای بازبینی ویرایش", you have no action to take. If you haven't activated the Beta feature "پالایهٔ جدید برای بازبینی ویرایش" and you want to try the filters on Watchlists, please go to your Beta preferences on September 19.
How to be ready
Please share this announcement!
Do you use Gadgets that change things on your RecentChanges or Watchlist pages, or have you customized them with scripts or CSS? You may have to make some changes to your configuration. Despite the fact that we have tried to take most cases into consideration, some configurations may break. The Beta phase is a great opportunity to have a look at local scripts and gadgets: some of them may be replaced by native features from the Beta feature.
Please ping me if you have questions.